Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Foggy Morning

I was really excited to get out this morning and take some photos after seeing how foggy it was.  I was in such a hurry though that I forgot my zoom lens and missed getting a photo of this guy.  It certainly didn't help that there was a ton of swamp water in between us and a bunch of redneck truckers driving on the road behind me.
 I came across this dewey field as well as a few creepier looking places.  C was great for me in the car and played with his rattle the whole time!  What a great photo assistant!


2 comments:

sarahbellum said...

beautiful photos, Meredith! I really love the one with the house and the b&w of the branch with dew.

Unknown said...

I'm loving the b&w photo of the tree that has tints of red. Beautiful! Glad to see you have time to pick up the camera again :-)