Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bzzzzzz

So we are BbbbZZZZzzzzz . . . . busy!  We have finally settled into enough of a routine that I have finally caught my breath.  C is adjusting to the hot weather and sun rather well.  With his new found freedom of walking, he wants to . . . . WALK!  It is such a blessing not having to carry his 28lbs everywhere!  If I let him he would be outside all day walking up and down the sidewalk!  He is in to everything and I mean EVERYTHING!  He can reach the tops of all the counters and drawers in the house so there really is nowhere higher stuff can go.  Taking it with a grain of salt and a bit of humor.  If the boy grows any taller he will be mistaken for a 3 year old . . . can we say future Michael Phelps?

I am back to teaching which I LOVE!  I am busy teaching future teachers how to use Arts Integration in their lesson plans.  It is an awesome job and I am fully enjoying it.  Due to that the photography business is at a stand still but I hope to pick it back up soon.

J is loving his new job as a nurse!  It isn't exactly the ward that he wanted but nonetheless he is loving the medical field immensely!

J is back to being an LT!  Thats right folks an LT!  Posting came to a hault not only with the move but a nice surprise moving gift from the Army.  Under some obscure reg. in his program he got "constructive credit".  We are crossing our fingers that the amount of paperwork and phone calls we have made will have enough of a push to get the decision reversed.  Any and ALL prayers at this point are welcome!

Below is a little video of C on the move!

I hear someone waking up from is lovely afternoon nap and must be off . . . groceries, chores, and cooking await!  Following a much desired stroll around outside with my lovely son!  Did I mention he wears a size 7 shoe!  Love me "Little" Hoss!

1 comment:

sarahbellum said...

One. Tall. Boy! Maia was 28 lbs last year around this time and wearing a size 7 shoe! I realize she's small for her age, but HOLY COW! Such a cute little man!